Moltin Dashboard is the gateway to our API platform and is relied upon by Moltin customers worldwide to create and manage their commerce stores.
We strive to create an intuitive and frictionless experience for our users to update their catalogues, manage their orders and better understand their customers.
We are a small team of user-orientated engineers based in Newcastle upon Tyne focussed on building best in class commerce tools. We’re looking for like minded engineers who have a strong interest in building delightful products, are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Have good technical skills that empower you to write modular, maintainable code. You leave code in better shape than you found it.
- Build and maintain a design system of reusable, documented UI components to make it easier for our team to build high quality experiences across the Moltin Dashboard.
- Work well independently and as part of a small team, but be ready to take the lead on projects when required.
- Identify and resolve issues with the API by sharing constructive feedback to the core team.
- Want to learn, grow, and improve your abilities.
- Have some experience of working with APIs.
- Build, support and maintain API tooling and SDKs for the Moltin platform.
- Identify and work on initiatives that could improve our documentation and developer experience.
- Have previous eCommerce experience with other platforms or, even better, with Moltin!
- Evangelise for Moltin both internally, but also externally with other developer communities and customers.
- Lead and take the team into new directions that will improve our technology, product, and developer experience.
- Assist customers with Moltin Dashboard, frontend implementation or API queries that fall under our area of expertise.
- Caring - About the product we're building and the Moltineers that build it.
- Gets things done - Will work hard to make sure the things they say they'll do get done to the required quality.
- Driven - To improve their own knowledge and understanding.
- Empathetic - Can put themselves in the place of our users and other team members and understand other peoples points of view.