Moltin provides the leading commerce innovation engine to free brand centric companies to pursue the future of retail. Their headless commerce APIs allow retailers to quickly and easily create new experiences for their consumers while maintaining their existing commerce and corporate technologies. Moltin combines an extremely flexible set of microservices, developer toolkits and pre-built applications to make custom commerce development fast and easy, enabling retailers to pursue a reinvention agenda with speed and confidence.
Moltin is headquartered in Boston, MA and has offices in Newcastle, UK. The company recently announced Series A funding, led by Underscore VC. We are looking for a motivated, creative and adaptive demand generation pro to join our Boston-based team.
Are you ready to help develop the roadmap to actualize Moltin's success?
Are you a talented, multi-faceted marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can make a notable impact? Moltin is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our growing marketing team.
You’ll work alongside a team of smart, highly engaged people who are on a mission to solidify Moltin’s position in the market as the engine for commerce innovation. The ideal candidate has a track record of developing and maintaining successful demand generation programs in the enterprise market that have delivered positive results to the bottom line.
Bring your concrete examples (and metrics!) where you’ve implemented sustained, focused campaigns that delivered measurable ROI. You should also have strong marketing operations and marketing automation experience and be familiar with the latest marketing and sales technologies to optimize your campaign efforts.
This role is a new, core function at Moltin that will produce campaigns designed to build brand awareness, influence purchasing decisions, and generate qualified leads. Working closely with the sales team, you’ll define the go-to-market plan and lead the execution of demand generation programs, including digital marketing efforts, email outreach, inbound strategies, webinars and events.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will be based in Moltin’s Boston office.
- Lead demand generation planning that aligns with addressable market opportunities, sales goals and key company initiatives.
- Develop marketing programs utilizing innovative techniques, industry best-practices, and the full breadth of the marketing mix to support the sales pipeline against MQL and revenue targets.
- Define goals for measuring program effectiveness of all demand activities, and report on campaign ROI, including leads, MQLs and other relevant program metrics that indicate engagement and success.
- Establish and work toward a budget for demand gen efforts with justification for growth.
- Plan and manage inbound marketing content and campaigns, including planning and managing written collateral, that engage target audiences and generate qualified top of funnel leads.
- Manage marketing infrastructure, including marketing automation tools, customer database growth and accuracy, and campaign/lead reporting.
- Plan and manage events strategy and execution, including communications, list management, and exhibit strategy.
- Manage external agencies and resources as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Minimum 8 years B2B technology marketing experience, preferably within retail and ecommerce industries.
- Experience developing demand generation programs and pipeline development efforts.
- Equal parts thinking and doing; comfortable digging in and rolling-up sleeves to get the work done.
- Well-developed collaboration and negotiating skills; ability to effectively engage cross-functionally and with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and vision, with demonstrable experience translating concepts and ideas into programs that yield successful results.
- Strong intellectual agility and capacity for original thought with the willingness to roll up sleeves and execute.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment with tight timelines.
- High attention to detail and intrinsic creative instincts.
- Travel approximately 20% of the time.