Moloco is a marketing technology company that is growing rapidly. We are helping companies market their mobile apps through our programmatic solution that utilizes data mining, lookalike targeting and machine learning optimization.
We are seeking exceptional software engineers to join us in building a state-of-the-art mobile advertising platform.
Moloco is an engineering company founded by software engineers. We understand the value of a strong engineering team and strive to hire only the best software engineers as seen here (http://www.molocoads.com/#team). While tackling challenging real-world problems, you will make a positive impact to millions of mobile users in the world and grow with top-notch colleagues. Check out our case study published by Google https://cloud.google.com/customers/moloco/
What You Will Do
· Customer Facing: Design and implement server APIs, mobile SDKs, and web services for customers and partners.
· Large-Scale Server: Write server-side code that handles millions of requests per second. The current stack consists of proprietary code in Golang as well as Google Cloud Products including Bigtable and BigQuery.
· Data Platform: Construct streamlined platforms to enhance big data processing and machine learning pipelines. Current stack employs Google Cloud Products including Dataflow and Bigtable.
· Machine Learning: Design and build ML models that utilize cutting-edge techniques and tools. Current stack uses Google Tensorflow and Python scikit-learn framework.
· Excellent software development skills at least in one programming language.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
· Experience in Cloud/Big Data platforms (e.g., AWS, GCE, Dataflow, Spark, etc.) preferred, but not required.