Our client is a startup with a great brand in the expanding e-commerce marketplace and an expanding team of over 120 people across 3 offices. We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join new the team in Scottsdale AZ. If you do as well and are passionate about customer experiences, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to drive customer value, you may be just who we’re looking for. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) with prior SaaS or Technology experience who will be responsible for our overall customers’ satisfaction, quickly delivering on our value promise, driving product expansion and account retention. You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our aggressive growth strategy.
- Own our Customer’s success by developing a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging our solution to achieve maximum business value.
- Drive the early success phase for our new customers and ensure a positive and productive start to a long relationship.
- Drive customer loyalty and growth through renewal, retention, and product expansion.
- Proactively outline customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement and product use expansion.
- Identify at-risk accounts and minimize monthly and annual churn rates.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 3+ years’ experience within a SaaS or Technology Customer Success organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to producing high quality, on time results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in systems documentation, client meetings, team interaction, etc.
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution.
- Proven ability to work effectively across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Services, Product Management, and Development).
- A strong passion for the customer’s success.
- A self-directed with a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment in an early-stage company.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software and prior Services or Support experience a plus.
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, equity options, and a generous benefits package included unlimited PTO and twelve paid holidays. This is a full-time position based in Scottsdale, AZ.
About MOGEL LLC:
Building upon more than ten thousand successful placements and decades of unparalleled success in the financial services and legal sectors, MOGEL represents the next generation of Strategic Professional Recruiting and Advisory Services. We've engineered a more efficient model. It's powered by the latest technology and tools but grounded in Best Practices and core values that are nothing less than Old School in the right ways for the right reasons.
From Retained or Contingency Search, needs driven by Mergers and Acquisitions, a full range of Interim and Temporary solutions, and customized Candidate Representation and guidance, at MOGEL we're committed to doing it right and doing it better. At our core are relationships characterized by doing whatever it takes to ensure success and satisfaction.
MOGEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MOGEL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.