Our client, a transitional rehab organization, is looking for a rockstar, high-performing B2B Healthcare Liaison/Salesperson to cultivate relationships and network with community healthcare partners! We are seeking an experienced healthcare sales professional with an established network of contacts in the Phoenix market; a sales professional with a proven track record of success in Home Health or Hospice sales is especially desired.
The Healthcare Liaison is the foundation of the company’s census development and market penetration. Their primary focus is to ensure a consistent, high occupancy/census of all entities, (Transitional Rehabilitation Centers (TRCs), Home Health, and Hospice) by growing patient referral volume through strong relationships with assigned referral hospital personnel, surgeons/physicians, medical groups, and other healthcare partners.
- Call on physician offices, hospitals, medical groups, and other healthcare locations to market and educate stakeholders about our services with the goal of obtaining referrals for appropriate patients.
- Initiate and pursue networking activity where synergies may exist with other providers in the post-acute industry such as home health agencies, hospice agencies, and other inpatient providers.
- Meet and exceed goals of ensuring all targeted contacts in the assigned territory are aware of all divisions, locations, and services.
- Attend and participate in special marketing events, such as trade shows, industry events, or vendor fairs.
- Assist in developing a market plan using data to aid in defining and meeting goals.
Examples of data include the following:
- Identify, create, maintain records and follow-up on all relevant contacts and influencers of referrals in an assigned territory.
- Assess patient referrals to facilitate the admission process between the discharging hospital and the receiving entity.
- Provide education to the prospective referral source, patients and family members on our services, explain what to expect and answer any other questions about the referral, care delivery, and discharge processes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B healthcare sales and business marketing required. Related experience representing multiple service lines preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of post-acute services including Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), Home Health, and/or Hospice.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance meeting minimum state requirements.
- High School or GED equivalent required.
About MOGEL LLC:
Building upon more than ten thousand successful placements and decades of unparalleled success in the financial services and legal sectors, MOGEL represents the next generation of Strategic Professional Recruiting and Advisory Services. We've engineered a more efficient model. It's powered by the latest technology and tools but grounded in Best Practices and core values that are nothing less than Old School in the right ways for the right reasons.
From Retained or Contingency Search, needs driven by Mergers and Acquisitions, a full range of Interim and Temporary solutions, and customized Candidate Representation and guidance, at MOGEL we're committed to doing it right and doing it better. At our core are relationships characterized by doing whatever it takes to ensure success and satisfaction.
MOGEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MOGEL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.