Our client delivers SaaS products that serve thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses and help them automate their e-commerce operations. We are looking for a talented and creative Product Manager to join the team. We’re experiencing incredible growth, and we need a driver to help us deliver features that are mission-critical to our customers' success and our business. You'll be part of a team of 5 product managers. Your ability to understand customers' needs, design impactful product features and write comprehensive specs will be put to the test and it will be an opportunity to make a massive impact in the e-commerce market.
You will work closely with customers, product, and engineering team to design, develop and launch high impact features for our SaaS product. Our solutions enable SMBs to save time, boost profits and compete with large e-commerce companies. We provide complex data integration, automation, and analytics capabilities. You'll be responsible for taking features from idea to adoption. You will understand customer needs and translate them into detailed technical specifications including user stories, systems design, test cases, etc. We have a distributed engineering and quality team and you'll work closely with them to develop features, run user-testing for releases and collaborate with customers to ensure there is strong adoption after launch. You'll have a strong understanding of modern APIs, distributed systems and architectures, e-commerce platforms and back-office systems.
In this role, experience with e-commerce will come in very handy. Our products offer depth of automation and analytics, integrating with over 100 apps and software systems. Having a strong technical mindset and understanding of APIs and systems architecture is crucial. We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with highly technical remote teams in a flexible environment with strong communication skills. You’ll be juggling multiple features and priorities. You need to be a constant learner and someone who can structure product initiatives like Beta tests and segmented roll-outs to maximize learning in order to iterate on the product. You’ll also plan and execute training for support, sales, and marketing for the features you deliver.
- At least 4 years experience in a product management role
- Bachelors degree in product management, computer science, engineering or similar fields
- Strong understanding of development technologies and software delivery methodologies
- Proven expertise in designing and delivering complex integration and automation solutions
- Proven experience in building applications with high availability solutions
- Strong understanding of Product KPIs and a solid approach to prioritizing and delivering impact
- Working knowledge of client/server, desktop, mobile, database, and development tools
- Experienced in agile development methodologies and can be a champion and coach for driving best practices
- Expertise in e-commerce applications is a plus: e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, inventory systems, shipping apps, tax software, etc.
- You're not expected to write code but you need to speak engineering
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship currently not available
About MOGEL LLC:
Building upon more than ten thousand successful placements and decades of unparalleled success in the financial services and legal sectors, MOGEL represents the next generation of Strategic Professional Recruiting and Advisory Services. We've engineered a more efficient model. It's powered by the latest technology and tools but grounded in Best Practices and core values that are nothing less than Old School in the right ways for the right reasons.
From Retained or Contingency Search, needs driven by Mergers and Acquisitions, a full range of Interim and Temporary solutions, and customized Candidate Representation and guidance, at MOGEL we're committed to doing it right and doing it better. At our core are relationships characterized by doing whatever it takes to ensure success and satisfaction.
MOGEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MOGEL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.