Do you want to be part of a culture driven by human improvement? Our client’s mission is to help every professional pursue their lives with clarity, purpose, and passion. Our client’s mobile-based leadership development platform provides personalized coaching to employees at all levels.
We are looking for a bold, passionate salesperson, based out of Phoenix, to boost our client's growth, pioneer their enterprise outbound sales team, and bring them to the pockets of many more organizations worldwide.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an upstart company with elite talent, in its early stages. Come join our client's Phoenix-based team and build winning relationships with prospective customers. This role requires creativity and passion as you will target enterprise companies.
- You will be provided thousands of unique leads, with no limit to the area, and given the task to set meetings with the Account Executives.
- You bring an enthusiastic approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, emailing, social media outreach, etc.
- While you call the shots, the team has your back every step of the way, with talent and leadership committed to giving you the support and resources you need to provide the best sales experience possible.
- Fully utilize all of our client's sales automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools.
- With a base salary, plus commission, your earning potential is up to you.
- You will work directly with the VP of Marketing as well as the sales team.
As part of our client's sales team, you will play a critical role in accomplishing their vision. It is an exciting time as they continue to grow and bring on new, passionate individuals excited to help take their company to the next level. We hope that you will gain familiarity with our client's unique company vision and culture and discover the passion that drives their elite team. If you have sales experience, you’re someone we want to talk to!
- Full coverage medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 14 paid annual holidays, along with other inner company benefits
- 401(k) self-contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
About MOGEL LLC:
Building upon more than ten thousand successful placements and decades of unparalleled success in the financial services and legal sectors, MOGEL represents the next generation of Strategic Professional Recruiting and Advisory Services. We've engineered a more efficient model. It's powered by the latest technology and tools but grounded in Best Practices and core values that are nothing less than Old School in the right ways for the right reasons.
From Retained or Contingency Search, needs driven by Mergers and Acquisitions, a full range of Interim and Temporary solutions, and customized Candidate Representation and guidance, at MOGEL we're committed to doing it right and doing it better. At our core are relationships characterized by doing whatever it takes to ensure success and satisfaction.
MOGEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MOGEL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.