Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
Modus Capital is hiring a Senior SEO Manager with experience and knowledge with Google AdSense and similar Ads networks to enhance the traffic growth for Modus’s platforms and related company’s products/ projects.
- Execute on SEO tactics and manage SEO process for Modus & portfolio companies.
- Execute Campaigns on Google Products
- Perform keyword research and analyze data to help inform the new content creation and suggest content enhancements for better targeting and work with marketing and relevant teams to implement.
- Coordinate SEO strategic initiatives for Modus Capital.
- Coordinate communication about SEO traffic for Modus different platforms.
- Develop strategic tactics intended to increase search ranking across multiple pages of content including internal site architecture enhancements, external link-building campaigns, and indexation and crawling enhancements.
- Communicate and Working with the Web Development Team.
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as SEO employee
- Complete understanding of SEO editorial best practices, SEO strategies, search term research, keyword targeting, and technical obstacles that would hinder search engine bot crawling and indexing
- Highly skilled in developing effective keyword targeting strategy, prioritizing SEO initiatives, and executing on planned SEO tactics: Candidate must be able to provide work samples or case studies of successful execution of SEO tactics and/or other digital marketing initiatives that have led to increases in website traffic.
- Have proven communication and writing excellence, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities in our dynamic high growth and deadline-driven environment
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with a cross-functional team member.
- Familiarity with Google webmaster tools and other such tools
- Experience with SEO for a professional audience preferred
- Experience optimizing large websites with content management publishing systems
- Experience with third-party enterprise SEO tools preferred.