Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and the application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
We are looking for a product manager to help with understanding business requirements, communicating to C suite and then translating these into research requirements, define the product strategy and roadmap, user flows and own them throughout the product lifecycle.
Needs to have experience with:
- market research
- product roadmaps
- product requirements
- feature prioritization
- understanding product development needs
- communication to C suite & diverse teams
- developing the core positioning and messaging for the product
- ensuring the product roadmap & functionality is in line with the overall company goal
- user journey mapping
- user flows
- basic wireframing
- user story creation
- user testing
- common practices & accessibility for web and mobile
- good understanding of basic go to market and monetization strategies
- applying and working within technical constraints.
- owning product strategy & conveying it to peers & stakeholders
- working with the marketing, engineering, product, sales (if applicable), executive departments and being able to explain the strategy and requirements to technical and non-technical peers
- receiving and providing direct feedback
- working on multiple projects at the same time.
- ability to communicate with multiple teams & stakeholders
- ability to translate business needs into product features
- organize & choose research methods to determine user needs
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- prioritization skills
- critical thinking
- is always looking for real user feedback
- does not get attached to items just because they are the ones who created them
- is curious about new markets and solving real-world problems
- is always looking to include multiple specialties into the research, feedback & product cycle.