Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
The Senior Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support company products and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by keeping our presence consistent across all our various touch points.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of various graphic-focused print and digital projects.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual for product illustrations, logos, and social media platforms
- Design graphics, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Help bringing new ideas for design to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Create new designs according to the content calendar.
- Work with the marketing team to produce the designs needed.
- Produce creative implementation of needed marketing concepts.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Strong communication skills are a necessity
- Good understanding of branding concepts.
- Experience in preparing Sales pitches/materials.
- Agility and adaptability to fast growing environment.
- Ability to create modern and neat designs.
- Previous experience in branding is preferable.