Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
Modus is on the hunt for a top-notch Manager of Digital and Acquisition Marketing with experience in Paid Performance Marketing, and digital marketing for B2B and B2C products/services. This role is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined lead acquisition and organic growth strategy in a manner that supports both our internal overall marketing and portfolio company pipeline building strategy in addition to servicing our potential and current/future portfolio companies. It’s all about filling the top of the funnel and measurement!
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the audit process & have participated in many audits in addition to digital acquisition iteration cycles. With strong client facing experiences this candidate must be capable of communicating with clients whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight in an effort to cultivate a strong working relationship.
● Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
● Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things
● Track and report on campaign results
● Data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
● Utilizing the latest technology tools
● Grow and continuously optimize our lead/customer acquisition funnel
● Create, manage, and execute marketing strategies that drive acquisition based on strategically targeted messaging
● Manage the strategic and day-to-day aspects of the company's’ SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social media, list. Own all lead acquisition metrics including budgeting, CPL/CPA, conversion metrics
● Manage campaigns across channels including all customer touch points
● Work closely with our venture team for continuous back and forth on portfolio company acquisition effectiveness
● Participate in special marketing projects, as requested
● Manage and analyze various digital campaigns and improve key metric
● BS degree in marketing or equivalent related field
● Must have B2B and B2C company experience
● 3-5+ years of experience in progressive acquisition, lead generation, or digital marketing roles
● Google Adwords and Analytics certified
● SEO experience a must; including managing external SEO vendor while owning the number for organic lead growth
● Experience with lead prequalification, list management, and digital campaign management
● Additional experience:
● Marketing analytics, email marketing, landing page optimization, and copywriting/editing
● Platforms: LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, SFDC, and Marketo experience.
● Startup experience preferred
● Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; Strong work ethic
● Excellent verbal communication and analytical skills
● Excellent project management and planning skills; ability to work independently
● Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-task, deadline-driven environment
● Experienced in working with a cross-functional team
● Creative thinker, strategic thinker, problem solver