Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to be part of our dynamic and growing team, you’ll be involved in the design, development and maintenance of our products in a flat, agile environment. The iOS Developer is expected to write clean, well-designed and maintainable code and to do code reviews in peer-review based environment. You will work collaboratively with the scrum team and participate in technical decisions. Your goal is to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient and timely manner way and to ensure the product quality and performance while actively participate in creating a great culture of continuous learning and value maximization for the tech team.
Skills & Qualifications
● University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience in iOS development.
● Experience with code design and architecture.\
● Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UI Testing.
● Good knowledge of design patterns and solid principles.
● Good knowledge of Agile methods and Agile technical practices.
● Good knowledge of continuous integration, continuous deployment and dev-ops.
● Hands-on experience with setting up and using static code analysis tools.
● Extensive Experience with GitHub and GitFlow.
● Familiar with both relational and non-relational databases.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Experience with TDD is a plus.