MIMS by Arrow Labs, is an innovative field workforce management solution, designed to improve efficiencies across companies' processes, workflows and human capital. The software can be accessed across web, mobile and its smartwatch, thus allowing all levels of employees to create and update on crucial work-related matters on a daily, real-time basis. Companies deployed with MIMS consistently experience gains of up to 40% in business efficiencies and 20% in operating costs.
About Arrow Labs
Founded in 2011, Arrow Labs strives to transform the way companies manage field resources through smart technology wearables and services. The company’s mission is to disrupt traditional business models with solutions to manage effectively, automate processes and increase revenue on a whole new level. The systems, built on machine learning, process automation and workforce optimization technology, are designed to elevate the typical work day for the thousands of employees that engage with us.
An exciting position in Washington D.C for a qualified Pre-Sales Manager to join our team to grow an innovative SaaS product. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing Cloud SaaS sales.
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals.
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space.
- Qualify and help close sales opportunities.
- Maintain account plan’s technical portions.
- Ensure successful pilot projects.
- Maintain corporate visits’ technical aspects.
- Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issues to presales management.
- Manage Client Technical Onboarding & Training
- Assist regional business development activities.
- Use corporate applications, emails and communication vehicles.
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Provide Post Implementation technical support to clients.
- Develop job related expertise and communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a presales solution consultant. Preferable SaaS experience.
- Hands on experience in solution building and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Understanding of technical performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in information technology or relevant field