Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
This role requires an individual with a keen eye for quality visual content, cross-platform social media expertise, great communication and impeccable attention to detail. You will strategically cut, edit and enhance pre-shot video material to create unique videos, often with overlaid content. The material will be used cross-functionally across several channels.
What you'll be doing
• Combine visual footage with type, audio sound effects and dialogue to create more impactful content across Modus portfolio
• Work cross-functionally to gather requirements and content material for video editing
• Source, create, capture and curate visual content for social media, email and web-based initiatives across all brands
• Execute a high-impact, cohesive visual strategy that aligns with our content
• Curate content based on specific brand guidelines
• Edit podcast and audio tracks that align with Modus companies and initiatives
• Boost content visibility based on strategic curation and content planning
• Anticipate trends and execute a visual style as directed by the creative director on a brand-by-brand basis
What you'll need to bring
• 2+ years of relevant curatorial and video editing experience
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, or Final Cut
• Passion for storytelling and excitement about collaborating with different internal stakeholders to create compelling branded content for Modus
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to tackle assignments with acute attention to detail and comfortability when multitasking on different assignments
• Creative mindset and ability to source unique video content.
We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day.
Please include a link to your portfolio as well with your resume.