Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
This role is for someone who has a serious interest in digital marketing, has some experience in it, and is ready to take their skills to the next level. The position requires management of multiple accounts and marketing channels. The position covers paid advertising and social media campaigns, sales and website copy, email marketing, SEO, and other responsibilities.
Benefits and Responsibilities
- Manage digital marketing channels including email marketing, on-site advertising, SEO, SEM, paid advertising, and other channels as needed for our clients.
- Generate reports on campaign results on a weekly basis.
- Manage social media accounts and develop new content and content ideas for social, paid, and email campaigns.
- Create digital marketing calendars and strategies overviews for clients
- Work closely with management and growth marketer to strategize on top-level and granular approaches to marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and platforms related to marketing and analytics.
- Ability to take feedback and quickly adjust strategy and workflow based on new information and analysis.
- Demonstrated past experience in managing digital accounts.
- Thorough understanding of modern digital marketing practices.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Nice to have
- Graphic design skills (photoshop or illustrator)
- Previous work with large-budget ad campaigns online
Creative and results from a previous marketing campaign you’ve managed in the past (anonymizing client or sensitive data is ok)
Screenshot a Facebook or Instagram ad and describe in detail why you think you were shown that ad, evaluate the visual and written components of the ad, and what compelled you to click or not click on the ad.