Get on the winning team!
Do you miss being part of a good team? Join the fastest growing organization in the dental industry! You've heard we're changing the game. Come see for yourself! Our patients need WANT us, and if our values and your talent align, they need YOU! Our compensation package is guaranteed to be the most competitive compensation package in the industry with full benefits and unprecedented bonus incentives!
Our offices are state of the art, outfitted with all electric hand-pieces in every op, massage dental chairs, digital x-ray units and digital panoramic x-ray machines. Each office is a relaxing haven for every patient, using entertainment technologies such as flat screen televisions, Beats head phones, tablet computers, and even cell phone charging stations! These patient comforts go hand in hand with the 5-star hotel setting that is MINT dentistry.
About the Position:
This job is for you if you are a Dental Hygienist that truly enjoys serving patients and has a sincere desire to grow in the field. You will be provided many opportunities for you to develop exceptional clinical and in-patient service skills.
As a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH), your primary responsibilities are to deliver the "MINT experience" by providing the patient with quality clinical care and the doctor and delivering the WOW factor using the tools and team mates that we provide you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient with an excellent chair side manner
- Learn and perform scripts at each stage of the appointment to guide patients and curate the MINT experience
- Perform exceptional dental cleanings to the highest standard of care
- Take high quality radiographs
- Perform various laboratory duties including provisionals
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Verify and document appropriately the patients' health history in their chart
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal guidelines
- Assist entire clinical team when requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Current Texas State Board RDH Licensure required
- Current radiography certification required
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a plus
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia is a plus
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Good manual dexterity
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
Our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. Together with ego-free doctors that encourage and appreciate your dedication and hard work, you will love your life.
This Dental Hygienist position is right for you! Just take the first step by applying to this post and let us take your hand, welcoming you to a career find with love and endless growth and prosperity! Mint Dentistry is a rocket ship, come get your seat!
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.