About the Company:
MINT dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices recognized industry wide as the premiere dental brand in the DFW and Houston areas. We are committed to bringing on both entry level and experienced dental assistants to compliment the greatest group of Doctors on the planet! If you are looking for the best working environment in the industry with guaranteed work hours, pay rates, flexible schedules, and even full coverage benefits like: Health Insurance, PTO, 401k, and paid holidays.....we are the only ones that HAVE IT ALL!!!
Our offices are state of the art. They are outfitted with all electric hand-pieces in every op, massage dental chairs, digital x-ray units and digital panoramic x-ray machines. Each office is a relaxing haven for every patient, using entertainment technologies such as flat screen televisions, beats head phones, tablet computers, and even cell phone charging stations! These patient comforts go hand in hand with the 5 star hotel setting that is every MINT dentistry.
About the Position:
This job is for you if you are a Dental Assistant that truly enjoys serving patients and has a sincere desire to grow in the field. You will be provided many opportunities to develop your assisting skills as well as become exceptional in patient service.
As a Dental Assistant (DA), your primary responsibilities are to deliver the "MINT experience" by providing the patient with quality care and the doctor with quality assistance during dental procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient with an excellent chair side manner
- Learn and perform scripts at each stage of the appointment to guide patients and curate the MINT experience
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures and patient charting
- Take, develop and mount accurate and high quality radiographs
- Perform various laboratory duties including provisionals
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Verify and document appropriately the patients' health history in their chart
- Clean, sterilize and prepare equipment, tools, and operatories
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal guidelines
- Track incoming and outgoing lab cases
- Assist hygienist(s) when requested
- Monitor level of dental supplies and order as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for Dental Assistant candidates that are eager to learn, have stellar work ethic, and desire to become a part of the greatest dental company on the planet! Experience is always a plus, but is not necessarily required for the right candidate. Those with less experience that can compensate with their determination, personality, and commitment to exceptional service!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Current radiography certification required
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a plus
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia is a plus
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Good manual dexterity
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
Our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. Together with ego-free doctors that encourage and appreciate your dedication and hard work, you will love your life.
This Dental Assistant position is right for you! Just take the first step by applying to this post and let us take your hand, welcoming you to a career find with love and endless growth and prosperity! Mint Dentistry is a rocket ship, come get your seat!
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.