The dental company you’ve always wanted to work for is now hiring!
MINT dentistry is one of the fastest growing dental companies in the United States.
We have over 10,000 5-star reviews. We have a loyal following in each of our markets. Our offices have a fantastic design. We invest in cutting-edge dental equipment. We hire only the best talent and then continue to train them, pay them and treat them like they are top talent. Our mission is to make people want to go to the dentist, and people do want to come to MINT. That’s why we are expanding, building and hiring as fast as possible! If you’re looking for a fun, fast and exciting place to work, a place that rewards talent and effort, a place of unimagined career possibilities, MINT wants to talk to you. Apply today!
“Wow, you work at MINT!” Virtually everyone knows who MINT dentistry is. Our employees take great pride working here. No matter your position, working at MINT tells people you are an extraordinary, super talented person who works for the very best.
You join a family, not just a company. We don’t compete against each other, we help each other. We’re a family that works together, plays together and shares ideas with each other.
Unimagined opportunity. We’ve gone from one office to 50 in ten years, doubling every year the last three. We promote from within which allows for opportunities other dental companies can’t offer. We continue to grow at an extraordinary pace, because there is a need for what MINT dentistry offers.
Love, perfection and generosity. This is what we stand for. And the greatest of those is love.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures and patient charting
- Take high quality radiographs
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal guidelines
- Assist hygienist(s) when requested
- Travel to various Mint Offices as needed (compensated travel)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Active Texas Dental Assisting license with the State of Texas
- Current radiography certification required
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- 2 years of in office Dental Assisting
What makes you stand out?
- Open Dental experience
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a plus
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia is a plus
Apply now for a career you can’t even imagine.
Talk to our employees. Talk to our patients. Then submit your resume to this post and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to welcoming you to a career full of love, endless growth and prosperity!