About the Company:
MINT dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices whose brand is rapidly growing in the DFW and Houston areas. We need staff members with great personalities and committed work ethic!
Our dental offices are state of the art and outfitted with the latest in dental and comfort technology to create a relaxing haven for every patient.
And for our beloved employees we offer a generous total compensation package that includes above-market pay, group medical (health and vision) insurance, an internal dental plan for employee and family that includes cosmetic work, 401k retirement plans, life insurance, Sofi (student loan refinancing program), an employee assistant program,Teledoc, Family Medical Leave, bereavement leave, and PTO and Sick leave.
About the position:
This Billing Coordinator job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company and enjoy working in an office environment billing dental insurance companies for patients.
As an Billing Coordinator you are primarily responsible for helping patients and supporting the operations staff by submitting and appealing insurance benefits claims.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit electronic and manual claims
- Enter insurance payments and explanation of benefits into patient charts
- Appeal denied claims
- Monitor the insurance aging report
- Collect insurance checks from patients
- Send patient statements in cases that are warranted
- Help maintain a clean and organized work space
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
What we are really looking for is someone with a year or more of experience in dental insurance billing, who is a hard-worker and works fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- 1 year or more of dental insurance billing experience required
- Open Dental Practice Management software experience preferred
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence in submitting and appealing claims
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
- Medical Billing experience preferred
And in case you were wondering, our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one.
If this Billing Coordinator position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being a MINT dentistry family member is like.