About the Company:
MINT dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices whose brand is rapidly growing in the DFW and Houston areas. We need Managers with great personalities and committed work ethic who value servant-leadership!
Our offices are state-of-the-art. They are outfitted with all electric hand-pieces in every op, massage dental chairs, digital x-ray units and digital panoramic x-ray machines. Each office is a relaxing haven for every patient, using entertainment technologies such as flat screen televisions, Beats headphones, tablet computers, and even cell phone charging stations! These patient comforts go hand-in-hand with the 5 star hotel setting that is every MINT dentistry office.
And for our beloved employees we offer a generous total compensation package that includes above market pay for an Office Manager plus bonus, group medical (health and vision) insurance plans with almost zero employee contribution, an internal dental plan that includes cosmetic work, 401k retirement plans, disability, life insurance, teledoc, Family Medical Leave, bereavement leave, an employee assistance program, and paid time off.
About the position:
As a Manager-In-Training you will start learning the business of Mint Dentistry from day one while working within our offices throughout the metroplex. With a focus on five-star customer service and dentistry, you will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Mint to patients and a developing leader and operational expert to our employees. As a trainee, you will be held accountable to complete all structured courses and training events to master the knowledge, skills and competencies required to manage your own office. We will expose you to next-practice knowledge related to customer service, sales, human resources, people management, marketing, finance, and operations. You will learn how to honor our mission “To heal people and take away their pain” by delivering services through our values of Perfection, Love & Generosity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the values of Love, Generosity and Perfection is embedded into all work.
- Learn and assist with monitoring, managing, and maintaining scheduling of patients to ensure schedules are fully booked optimizing maximum production.
- Learn and assist the Office Manager in monitoring staff and maintaining the Mint Culture based on the values of Love, Generosity, and Perfection.
- Learn and performs treatment plan presentations for patients following “bottom-line” guidelines to maximize profitability, as required.
- Learn and assist Office Manager to monitor front desk staff to ensure all processing of patient paperwork and patient records are maintained according to HIPAA guideline.
- Learn and assist the Office Manager in monitoring employee schedule changes to help balance the management of overtime with five-star customer service to our patients.
- Learn and assist Office Manager to monitor office expenses to keep spending under budgets.
- Learn and assist the Office Manager with conducting new employee interviews, performance plans and/or terminations.
- Participate in team building, marketing, sales or Mint promotion events, as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as directed or assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of management/supervisory experience or 5 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Strong Customer service experience.
- Strong Retail experience.
- Strong Sales experience.
- Strong Dental experience (including knowledge of dental codes, terminology, procedures, and dental insurance).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Google Apps.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work independently and manage time well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Displays leadership skills and behaviors that contribute to superior performance.
And in case you were wondering, our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one.
If this Manager in Training position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being a MINT dentistry family member is like.
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.