Get on the winning team!
Do you miss being part of an exceptional team? Join the fastest growing organization in the dental industry! You've heard MINT is changing the game, come see for yourself! Our patients WANT us, and if our values and your talent align, they NEED YOU! Our compensation and benefits package are guaranteed to be the most competitive in the industry and include full benefits, great compensation and unprecedented bonus incentives!
Besides, our clinicians Make Sexy Teeth in a state of the art practice, outfitted with all electric hand-pieces in every op, massage dental chairs, digital x-ray units and panoramic x-ray machines. Our patient experience is a relaxing haven, using entertainment technologies such as flat screen televisions, Beats headphones, tablet computers, and even cell phone charging stations! These comforts for our patients go hand-in-hand with the 5-star hospitality setting that is MINT dentistry.
Are you ready to be a MINT Hygienist?
This job is for you if you are a Dental Hygienist that truly enjoys serving patients and has a sincere desire to grow in the field. From the Doctor to the Front Desk, team members are responsible for delivering the "MINT experience" by providing patients with the highest quality clinical care available!
- You know it, you trained for it. You’ll need to apply your exceptional clinical training skills and provide outstanding customer service for our patients.
- MINT is different than all the rest, you’ll learn what sets us apart from other practices and curate the MINT experience with every patient.
- The MINT practice team is a family, we’re looking for people who treat others as they want to be treated and have a passion for exceptional dentistry and creating a great place to work.
- Willingness to learn more is a must.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current Texas State Board RDH Licensure required
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Good manual dexterity
What makes you stand out?
- Certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia
Our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. Together with ego-free doctors that encourage and appreciate your dedication and hard work, you will love your life.
If this resonates with you, take the first step by applying and submitting your resume to this post and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to welcoming you to a career full of love, endless growth and prosperity!