The dental company you’ve always wanted to work for is now hiring!
MINT dentistry is one of the fastest growing dental companies in the United States.
We have over 10,000 5-star reviews. We have a loyal following in each of our markets. Our offices have a fantastic design. We invest in cutting-edge dental equipment. We hire only the best talent and then continue to train them, pay them and treat them like they are top talent. Our mission is to make people want to go to the dentist, and people do want to come to MINT. That’s why we are expanding, building and hiring as fast as possible! If you’re looking for a fun, fast and exciting place to work, a place that rewards talent and effort, a place of unimagined career possibilities, MINT wants to talk to you. Apply today!
“Wow, you work at MINT!” Virtually everyone knows who MINT dentistry is. Our employees take great pride working here. No matter your position, working at MINT tells people you are an extraordinary, super talented person who works for the very best.
You join a family, not just a company. We don’t compete against each other, we help each other. We’re a family that works together, plays together and shares ideas with each other.
Unimagined opportunity. We’ve gone from one office to 50 in ten years, doubling every year the last three. We promote from within which allows for opportunities other dental companies can’t offer. We continue to grow at an extraordinary pace, because there is a need for what MINT dentistry offers.
Love, perfection and generosity. This is what we stand for. And the greatest of those is love.
About the Position:
This job is for you if you are a Dental Assistant that truly enjoys serving patients and has a sincere desire to grow in the field. You will be provided many opportunities to develop your assisting skills as well as become exceptional in patient service.
As a Dental Assistant (DA), your primary responsibilities are to deliver the "MINT experience" by providing the patient with quality care and the doctor with quality assistance during dental procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient with an excellent chair side manner
- Learn and perform scripts at each stage of the appointment to guide patients and curate the MINT experience
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures and patient charting
- Take, develop and mount accurate and high quality radiographs
- Perform various laboratory duties including provisionals
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Verify and document appropriately the patients' health history in their chart
- Clean, sterilize and prepare equipment, tools, and operatories
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal guidelines
- Track incoming and outgoing lab cases
- Assist hygienist(s) when requested
- Monitor level of dental supplies and order as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for Dental Assistant candidates that are eager to learn, have stellar work ethic, and desire to become a part of the greatest dental company on the planet! Experience is always a plus, but is not necessarily required for the right candidate. Those with less experience that can compensate with their determination, personality, and commitment to exceptional service!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Active Texas Dental Assisting License required
- Current radiography certification required
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a plus
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia is a plus
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Good manual dexterity
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
Apply now for a career you can’t even imagine.
Talk to our employees. Talk to our patients. Then submit your resume to this post and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to welcoming you to a career full of love, endless growth and prosperity!