About the Company:
MINT dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices whose brand is rapidly growing in the DFW and Houston areas. We need staff members with great personalities and committed work ethic!
Our dental offices are state of the art and outfitted with the latest in dental and comfort technology to create a relaxing haven for every patient.
And for our beloved employees we offer a generous total compensation package that includes above market pay for an Office Manager, group medical (health and vision) insurance plans with zero employee contribution, an internal dental plan that includes cosmetic work, 401k retirement plans, short and long term disability, life insurance, teledoc, Family Medical Leave, bereavement leave, an employee assistance program, and paid time off.
About the position:
Responsible for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include, but is not limited to: carpentry work; electrical; plumbing; painting; HVAC; flooring; and general facility repairs. Will report directly to the Construction Manager and provide detailed reports everyday of daily task. Salary $18.00- $22.00 an hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fix doors and change the locks if they are bad.
- Tighten and fix furniture.
- Repair and replace light bulbs and fixtures as needed.
- Repair and replace plumbing appliances.
- Repair and replace flooring.
- Troubleshoot general problems.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Paint and patch walls when necessary.
- Change out old ceiling tiles.
- Replace air filters.
- Troubleshoot HVAC repairs.
- Mount TV’s and large pieces of artwork in offices.
- Furniture assembly for offices.
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks.
- Proactively identify and report the need for minor or major repairs.
- Move supplies, equipment, and furniture to and from various locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as handyman.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, or HVAC systems.
- Good communication ability.
- Basic computer and software skills.
- Well organized and apt in problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions.
And in case you were wondering, our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one.
If this Maintenance position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being a MINT dentistry family member is like.
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.