About the Company:
MINT Dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices whose brand rapidly growing in the DFW and Houston areas. We need staff members with great personalities and committed work ethic!
Our dental offices are state of the art and outfitted with the latest in dental and comfort technology to create a relaxing haven for every patient.
And for our beloved employees we offer a generous total compensation package that includes above market pay for a Dental Assistant, group medical (health and vision) insurance plans with zero employee contribution, an internal dental plan that includes cosmetic work, 401k retirement plans, short and long term disability, life insurance, teledoc, Family Medical Leave, bereavement leave, an employee assistance program, and paid time off.
About the position:
This job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company and enjoy working in an office environment verifying dental insurance.
As an Insurance Coordinator you are primarily responsible for helping patients and supporting the operations staff by verifying patients insurance benefits prior to their appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place outbound calls to verify our patients insurance benefits
- Process all insurance verification paperwork
- Continuously monitor the schedule and manage new appointments insurance verification
- Enter patient information in the practice management software
- Utilize Insurance Answers Plus program to gather necessary information
- Communicate appointment information to patients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
Although the Insurance Coordinator role is an entry level position, what we are really looking for is someone with a year or more of experience verifying dental insurance, who is a hard-worker and works fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence to get needed insurance information from insurance representatives
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
And in case you were wondering, our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one.
If this Insurance Coordinator position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being a MINT dentistry family member is like.
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.