About the Company:
MINT dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices whose brand is rapidly growing in the DFW and Houston areas. We need staff members with great personalities and committed work ethic!
Our dental offices are state of the art and outfitted with the latest in dental and comfort technology to create a relaxing haven for every patient.
And for our beloved employees we offer a generous total compensation package that includes above market pay for a Treatment Coordinator, group medical (health and vision) insurance plans with zero employee contribution, an internal dental plan that includes cosmetic work, 401k retirement plans, short and long term disability, life insurance, teledoc, Family Medical Leave, bereavement leave, an employee assistance program, and paid time off.
About the position:
This job is for you if you are a sharp, driven sales person looking for an opportunity with a growing company and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
As an Treatment Coordinator you are primarily responsible for serving patients and your operations teammates by helping patients understand and accept their clinical needs as well as their insurance benefits, and how best to maximize the use of their insurance in order to pay for any needed dental treatment to help save the patient time and money.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
- Calculate fees for dental treatment
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's portion of dental treatment costs
- Administrative duties including checking patients in and out and coordinating payments
- Maintain and clean and well organized office
- Support clinical staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
Although the Treatment Coordinator role is an entry level position, what we are really looking for is someone with a year or more of sales and customer service experience, who is a hard-worker and works fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- 1 year or more sales experience preferred
- 1 year or more customer service experience preferred
- Dental experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Demonstrable success in sales preferred
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence to get needed insurance information from insurance representatives
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
And in case you were wondering, our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one.
If this Treatment Coordinator position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being a MINT dentistry family member is like.
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.