About the Company:
MINT dentistry is a group of luxury dental offices whose brand is rapidly growing in the DFW and Houston areas. We need staff members with great personalities and committed work ethic!
Our dental offices are state of the art and outfitted with the latest in dental and comfort technology to create a relaxing haven for every patient.
And for our beloved employees we offer a generous total compensation package that includes above market pay for a Dental Assistant, group medical (health and vision) insurance plans with zero employee contribution, an internal dental plan that includes cosmetic work, 401k retirement plans, short and long term disability, life insurance, teledoc, Family Medical Leave, bereavement leave, an employee assistance program, and paid time off.
About the position:
This Scheduling Coordinator job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company and enjoy working in an call center environment scheduling patients for their dental appointments.
As an Scheduling Coordinator you are primarily responsible for helping patients and supporting the operations staff by scheduling patients for their dental appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly answer telephone calls with a smile in a courteous manner
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures in accordance with established protocols
- Obtain accurate information from patients and ensure that all demographic information is complete
- Enter patient information in practice management software
- Market to existing patients to maintain a full schedule for office staff
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Perform other related duties as directed or assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
Although this is an entry level position, what we are really looking for is someone with a year or more of call center experience scheduling appointments, who is well spoken and articulate. They need to be a hard-worker who works fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- 1 year or more of call center experience scheduling appointments preferred
- Must have an upbeat and friendly tone of voice
- Must be able to speak very clearly
- Open Dental Practice Management software experience preferred
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence in submitting and appealing calims
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
And in case you were wondering, our working environment is like no other you have ever seen. We have created a true "utopia like" scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a "MINT-Mentor" to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one.
If this Scheduling Coordinator position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being a MINT dentistry family member is like.
For expedited consideration, please submit resume.