is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media brands such as Bloomberg LP and The Economist. We’re building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact through our upcoming line of products aimed to disrupt higher-education.
In the Business Development Manager role you will drive forward our cutting-edge adaptive learning technology, expand Mindojo's network of global partnerships and grow a customer base to include larger, more influential companies.
The ideal candidate will be able to map the business market (corporations, educational institutions, government agencies) and plan and execute different strategies to engage new business leads.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time contract for a remote Business Development Manager. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy plenty of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- 4+ years of business development
- 2+ years of business development/sales/account management for SAAS
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a robust pipeline of opportunities, multitasking effectively
- Academic degree (advanced degrees preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Bonus points for:
- Technological background
- Experience working in education/academia/training
- Experience working with multiple nationalities, in an international setting
- US & Canada business development/sales/account management experience
Who you are:
- A tech-savvy go-getter able to deliver results while constantly searching for opportunities to drive the business forward
- Entrepreneurially driven with the ability to work independently
- A strong negotiator who is customer-relations oriented
- Well organized, with an ability to handle multiple projects without losing sight of the goal
- Passionate about the incredible potential for technology to transform the education market
What you will be doing:
- Explore new business development opportunities that contribute to Mindojo's growth based on continued market analysis, coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts
- Build and develop long-term relationships with strategic partners
- Initiate and drive sales across industries
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing relationships to broaden the scope of services offered to current Mindojo customers
- Deliver post-sale service to ensure Mindojo meets its contractual requirements and maximizes customer success
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful stock option plan.
- Extremely talented and friendly colleagues.
- Ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Company-sponsored international retreats and educational programs.
- A chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.
The Mindojo Team