Mindojo, a developer of intelligent educational technology, is supplying content and services to online universities.
Our existing prep courses for the CFA, GMAT, and GRE exams have quickly become popular, as they are the most powerful online prep options in their respective markets. Our system adapts learning assets to each student’s learning behaviors, reinforces strengths, and targets their weaknesses through personalized practice. As a result, students not only benefit from time-efficient learning methodologies but also improved performance on tests.
We are looking to hire an energetic admissions counselor who will be the first point of contact for the students. You will play a vital role in advising students on admissions and degree completion requirements. You will be responsible for all incoming calls, and making outbound calls, texts and emails to/from prospective and reentering students.
- Communications with prospective students in a timely manner, providing superior student service.
- Ability to use outstanding customer service to recruit students to the Online Programs.
- Regular reporting on recruitment/outreach activities and student appointments.
- Ability to work independently to meet the needs of students
- Follow guidelines and regulations to promote the Institute in a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks accurately as well as accept supervisory input and constructive criticism.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of an associate’s degree from an accredited college or university; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 2 years experience working as an Admissions Counselor at Business College or University
- Experience with state regulations in Florida is preferred.
- Ability to build relationships with students and determine the correct program fit for students’ career and personal goals
- Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, and quickly process information, organized, and strong time management skills
- Friendly and authentic with capabilities to go above and beyond for individuals.
Applications accepted until appointments are made.