is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media brands such as Bloomberg LP and The Economist. We’re building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact through our upcoming line of products aimed to disrupt higher-education.
In the Verbal SAT / ACT prep lesson writer role you will develop interactive lessons and exam-style questions. You will peer-review other authors’ content and contribute to the overall course design and pedagogical guidelines. After the course launches, you will utilize students’ learning data (via smart suggestions provided by our platform) and other types of feedback, to evolve your content toward unprecedented levels of efficacy.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full/part-time contract for a remote Verbal SAT/ACT prep lesson writer. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy plenty of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- At least 2 years tutoring experience in SAT and/or ACT (Verbal).
- Proven ability to write high-quality, engaging content, preferably educational.
- Strong academic background, an undergraduate degree at minimum.
- Solid organizational skills and self-motivation to successfully meet deadlines.
- Perfect written and verbal English.
- At least 30 hrs/week to work with us (40+ hrs preferred)
- Being scored in the top percentile of the SAT, ACT, GMAT, or GRE.
- Experience in content development for test prep.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll write short and engaging lessons covering the curriculum of the SAT and/or ACT prep.
- You’ll “unlearn” the traditional approach to curriculum development and adapt to our non-linear, choose-your-own-adventure content style.
- You’ll teach complex and even dry topics in a way that seems easy and fun.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with significant bonuses based on the quality and productivity of your work.
- An energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team of colleagues.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere.
Let’s speak soon
The Mindojo team