Are you diligent, collaborative, and forward-thinking? At Mindojo you will have the opportunity to be part of a team who is passionate about making a world-changing impact, work in the booming EdTech industry and sell disruptive smart solutions and help corporations, government and leading universities transform their learning and development and their talent acquisition.
Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. Our smart and talented people are our engine and we believe in being part of a team that is open, motivated, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are about to launch several new exciting products to the market and therefore looking to expand our Sales team! In this Sales development role you will generate leads, deal with incoming leads and support the Sales team to achieve Mindojo’s revenue targets.
We have a brilliant team of experts who create unique AI powered non-linear learning products, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalised dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time contract for a remote SDR. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is flexible. You will be reporting to the EMEA Sales manager, therefore it is preferred you are based in European time zone.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit.
We’d love to hear from a candidate who has:
- Prior sales development experience, ideally in one of the following industries: corporate, banking, education or government.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise well to meet deadlines.
- Someone who is highly motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work within constantly changing environment.
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written sales materials.
- Excellent English written and verbal language skills.
What you will be doing:
- Achieve your lead generation quota and support in the sales cycle from qualification to the close.
- Support the sales team with both incoming leads and prospects qualification, manage and appropriately forecast your leads.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales management, and product managers on ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in team sales calls to discuss ideas and progress.
- Collaborate with sales management, product and marketing.
- Maintain awareness of market and industry trends.
- Reflect input activity within and maintain accurate and comprehensive sales database.
- Maintain professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and a stock option plan.
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small Sales team.
- Company-sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionising education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
The Mindojo Team