Mindojo, a developer of intelligent educational technology, is supplying content and services to online universities.
Our existing prep courses for the CFA, GMAT, and GRE exams have quickly become popular, as they are the most powerful online prep options in their respective markets. Our system adapts learning assets to each student’s learning behaviors, reinforces strengths, and targets their weaknesses through personalized practice. As a result, students not only benefit from time-efficient learning methodologies but also improved performance on tests.
We are looking to hire adjunct faculty members for a new Master’s of Finance program. Your primary responsibility will be developing learning content for the program. For those with a terminal degree in an appropriate discipline, you may have the option to facilitate the online courses through our university partners (in addition to or instead of content development). Possible courses/subjects could include:
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analytics/Computational Finance
- Economics for Managers
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Economics
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis
- International Financial Management
- Valuation and Capital Investments
More specifically, you will:
- Develop interactive learning content in collaboration with a brilliant team of professional content developers who share a passion for teaching;
- Construct creative questions to assess student understanding;
- Ensure academic integrity through peer-review, providing and receiving constructive feedback to ensure the highest quality content;
- Contribute to overall course design and pedagogical guidelines; and
- After the course launches, utilize student learning data (via smart suggestions provided by our platform) and other forms of feedback to update and enhance the content further toward unprecedented levels of efficacy.
Adjunct faculty that are facilitating courses will be expected to:
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the structure and content of the course;
- Suggest updates to content to improve student outcomes;
- Grade assignments completed outside of the system and provide useful and timely student feedback;
- Answer student questions through the course platform;
- Prepare examination materials;
- Work collaboratively with other faculty;
- Use the unique learning management system to monitor student progress; and
- Facilitate group learning activities and capstone projects.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- A master’s degree in an appropriate discipline, terminal degree preferred;
- Experience writing academic content, fluency with Socratic questioning is a strong plus;
- Online and distance teaching experience preferred;
- A history of teaching excellence and promoting student engagement;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills and is a native English speaker; and
- Confidence using technology and learning management systems.
Applications accepted until appointments are made.