is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
In the COO role you will scale our operations to keep up with the fast growth of our team and line of products.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
Our team is distributed all over the world. As our COO, you will mostly work remotely, although there will be a couple work days each week co-working with our CEO in Emek Hefer and infrequent meetings in Tel Aviv.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of progressive work experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a must
- Proven track record of successfully scaling teams/projects/startups
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, comfortable with data-driven decision making
- MBA, advanced degree and/or management consulting experience preferred
What you will be doing:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to our organization in a way that reflects our mission and core values
- Spearhead the planning and implementation of the operational infrastructure (systems, processes, personnel) to support our short and long-term growth strategies
- Set comprehensive goals for performance against operational plans
- Evaluate performance of teams, individuals, products, and processes by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics. Provide reports on the operating condition of the company
- Partner with members of the senior management team regarding go/no-go stage gates of key projects
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team. Attract, recruit, and retain team members not yet in place and provide mentoring
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision and that encourage maximum performance and dedication to our mission of fixing the broken global education system
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Flexible work hours and location
- Full benefits
- Meaningful stock option plan
- Extremely talented and friendly colleagues
- Company-sponsored international retreats and educational programs
- A chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.
The Mindojo Team