, developing intelligent educational technology and operating on behalf of Bloomberg LP and The Economist, is looking for a talented SAT and/or ACT lesson writer (full/part-time).
The courses we’ve launched, preparing candidates for the CFA, GMAT and GRE exams, have quickly become popular and the most powerful online prep options in the market, with astonishing student outcomes of both exam results and time savings. We expect similar success with our upcoming SAT and ACT prep courses.
You will join a brilliant team of SAT and ACT experts with a knack for teaching, to develop interactive lessons and exam-style questions. You will peer-review other authors’ content and contribute to the overall course design and pedagogical guidelines. After the course launches, you will utilize students’ learning data (via smart suggestions provided by our platform) and other types of feedback, to evolve your content toward unprecedented levels of efficacy.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- At least 2 years tutoring experience in SAT and/or ACT.
- Proven ability to write high-quality, engaging content, preferably educational.
- Strong academic background, an undergraduate degree at minimum.
- Solid organizational skills and self-motivation to successfully meet deadlines.
- Perfect written and verbal English.
- At least 10 hrs/week to work with us (30+ hrs preferred)
- Being scored in the top percentile of the SAT, ACT, GMAT, or GRE.
- Experience in content development for test prep.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll write short and engaging lessons covering the curriculum of the SAT and/or ACT prep.
- You’ll “unlearn” the traditional approach to curriculum development and adapt to our non-linear, choose-your-own-adventure content style.
- You’ll teach complex and even dry topics in a way that seems easy and fun.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with significant bonuses based on the quality and productivity of your work.
- An energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team of colleagues.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere.
Let’s speak soon
The Mindojo team