, developing intelligent educational technology used by some of the world’s top companies, is looking for a talented Product Designer with experience working within product companies or startups. Our remote team of senior engineers from different countries is developing the world's first self-evolving, adaptive learning platform that’s used for premium online courses, in partnership with companies such as Bloomberg and The Economist. These courses help people (regardless of location and socioeconomic class) to accelerate their education and career growth while saving time and money.
We have a brilliant team of professors who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupt the global education market. Within our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote product designer position. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Sochi? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and a cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach the problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We continuously are looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
What you will be doing:
– Provide and maintain product design vision for all of our products
– Collaborate with CTO and CEO in finding the best product design ideas and solutions
– Create wireframes & designs for our web and mobile apps and landing pages
– Work together with engineering/QA teams and control the quality of the actual implementation of your designs
– Maintain and scale the design system for the products you work on
What we offer:
– Challenging and interesting work on a truly world-changing platform
– Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere
– An energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team
– Regular team meetings with colleagues from around the world
– Competitive compensation
We’d like to hear from a candidate who:
– Has a strong portfolio of product design work
– Has 5-6 years of experience, preferably in a product company
– Has a solid and up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends in web and mobile design
– Egoless and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs, no matter how attached to them you are.
– Has experience with UI focused design software like Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
– Able to work well both independently and in close collaboration with CTO and CEO
– Have a high level of conversational and written English
Please write to us, we don’t bite. We’ll tell you more about us, you’ll tell us more about yourself. Maybe we’ll become a perfect fit for each other and even best friends in the near future.
Let’s speak soon,
The Mindojo team