is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
In the Talent Acquisition Specialist role you will help grow our team by hiring top talents from different fields (Marketing, Product, Academic) and ensuring an all-around great experience in the recruiting process.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We can offer you either a full- or a part-time contract as a remote Talent Acquisition Specialist. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Sochi? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- At least 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in product/start-up company or agency.
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 1% of talent within their respective fields.
Bonus points for:
- Executive recruiting experience, as either a consultant/researcher in an executive search firm or within a large company (ideally multinational).
- Expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: identifying experts and finding unique methods to engage with them.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in full life-cycle hands-on recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Define and use a variety of recruitment strategies, innovative approaches through social media, and non-traditional sources for attracting top talent.
- Develop and foster a relationship with diverse talent pools in order to attract the best candidates.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs across the business.
- Creating job descriptions, sourcing plans, posting job ads etc.
- Manage candidate pipeline in our ATS (we use Google Hire), and define metrics for measuring the performance of the various recruiting activities and the upcoming work plan, and periodically reporting on them to senior management.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful stock option plan.
- Extremely talented and friendly colleagues.
- Ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Company-sponsored international retreats and educational programs.
- A chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.
The Mindojo Team