, developing intelligent educational technology used by some of the world’s top companies, is looking for a Deep Learning Engineer. Our remote team of senior engineers from different countries is developing the world's first self-evolving, adaptive learning platform that’s used for premium online courses, in partnership with companies such as Bloomberg and The Economist. These courses help people (regardless of location and socioeconomic class) to accelerate their education and career growth while saving time and money.
We have a brilliant team of professors who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupt the global education market. Within our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote Deep Learning Engineer. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Sochi? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach the problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We continuously are looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- At least 2 year experience with neural networks and building predictive models
- At least 3 years experience with Python and the Python scientific stack (numpy, scipy, matplotlib, pandas, scikit-learn, scikit-image)
- Deep theoretical and practical knowledge of machine learning principles and deep learning techniques
- Experience in deploying deep learning models to production
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, Cassandra, BigTable, etc) datastores
- Collaboration skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
What you will be doing:
- Gather, and analyze large scale data sets from multiple sources
- Work on data cleaning, validation and visualization
- Design and develop deep neural network algorithms and architectures for our product
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Share theoretical and practical ideas in deep learning and machine learning with the rest of the team
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, better-than-market salary.
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team.
- Challenging and interesting big projects.
- A stock option plan.
- Company sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
Please write us, we don’t bite. We’ll tell you more about us, you’ll tell us more about yourself. Maybe we’ll become a perfect fit for each other and even best friends in the near future.
Let’s speak soon
The Mindojo team