Are you diligent, collaborative, and forward-thinking? At Mindojo you will have the opportunity to be part of a team who is passionate about making a world-changing impact, work in the booming EdTech industry and sell disruptive smart solutions and help corporations, government and leading universities transform their learning and development and their talent acquisition.
Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalised education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. Our smart and talented people are our engine and we believe in being part of a team that is open, motivated, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are about to launch several new exciting products to the market and therefore looking to expand our Sales team! In this Sales role you will continue to develop our business in EMEA across products, locate and build strategic partnerships and work to achieve Mindojo’s revenue targets.
We have a brilliant team of experts who create unique AI powered non-linear learning products, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalised dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for remote Sales. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is flexible.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large.
We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge.
We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit.
We’d love to hear from a candidate who has:
- Prior 5 year B2B sales or client relationship management experience.
- Proven sales experience serving one of the following industries: corporate, banking, education or government.
- Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quotas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written proposals and sales materials.
- Experience and confidence in presenting to influencers & decision makers.
- Experience in navigating the organisational hierarchy and identifying & getting to the economic buyer.
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organisation.
- Someone who is highly motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work within constantly changing environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal language skills.
- Passion for learning and helping others learn.
What you will be doing:
- Achieve your assigned sales Quota.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan for each target account.
- Build a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales management, product and marketing.
- Maintain awareness of market and industry trends.
- Reflect input activity within and maintain accurate and comprehensive sales database.
- Maintain professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- A stock option plan.
- Energetic, knowledgeable and friendly small Sales team.
- Challenging and interesting projects.
- Company-sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionising education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
The Mindojo Team