Company: American product development company
Project: AI Powered Gateway to Enterprise Information Through a Conversational Platform. Every module is driven by AI to deliver a learning application that grows with a user and business needs.
Start of project: 2017
Stage of development: active development stage, development of new and additional features
Team (distributed: USA, India, Ukraine): CTO, Java Developers, NLP Engineers, Front-end Developer, Mobile Developer, UI/UX Designer, Data Analyst.
Working process: REMOTE with a need to come to the office once a week (but if you prefer to work in the office on daily basis - you can go to the office every day as well).
Office location: Kyiv,18/14 Vikentiya Khvoiky St (BC Ost-West)
Conditions: attractive salary in USD with a review after 6 months, semi-annual bonuses, medical insurance.
- Integrating AI platform with external enterprise data sources like Databases, Data Warehouses, Analytical Stores, Hadoop and ERP/CRM systems.
- Build batch processing data pipelines for automating data flow between systems using Python and data pipeline/workflow libraries.
- Data Modeling and Analysis by understanding customer requirements
- Prepare, train and optimize data sets for ML/NLP models.
- Work with different cloud providers and services like AWS/Azure and other VM infrastructure
- At least 2-3 years programming experience working with Data Integration and tools on Linux platform
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Excellent knowledge of Python Programming and processing JSON, XML, CSV files
- Shell Scripting and good knowledge of Linux commands
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Python Pandas and other data processing utilities, Scikit learn
- Good to have knowledge of Analytical/OLAP/Columnar, Hadoop and NoSQL databases
- Apache Spark, R programming, Virtual Machines, AWS
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Self-driven with a strong sense of ownership & urgency
WHY IS THIS VACANCY IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE?
- You will work REMOTE and need to come to the office once a week (in Kiev)
- You will be working in successful product development company in interesting long-term projects
- You will work directly with CTO who is the architect of this product
- You will join the project which is in the active development stage
- You will work with colleagues from USA and India.
- You will have an attractive salary with a review after 6 months, semiannual bonuses, flexible working hours, medical insurance
After you apply for the vacancy we will contact you to describe this vacancy in details, answer your questions and ask you more about your experience and what is important for you in a new job.
Will you apply NOW/TODAY?