Company: American product development company
Project: AI Powered Gateway to Enterprise Information Through a Conversational Platform. Every module is driven by AI to deliver a learning application that grows with a user and business needs.
Start of project: 2017
Stage of development: active development stage, development of new and additional features
Team (distributed: USA, India, Ukraine): CTO, Java Developers, NLP Engineers, Front-end Developer, Mobile Developer, UI/UX Designer, Data Analyst.
Working process: REMOTE with a need to come to the office once a week (but if you prefer to work in the office on daily basis - you can go to the office every day as well).
Office location: Kyiv,18/14 Vikentiya Khvoiky St (BC Ost-West)
Conditions: attractive salary in USD with a review after 6 months, semi-annual bonuses, medical insurance.
- Design, build and deploy application services on Ruby on Rails as a part of an AI enabled platform
- Manage & support development of Web & Mobile components for the application
- Orchestrate integration with multiple AI & Data micro-services using REST/gRPC
- Understand requirements from domain experts to design & build solutions
- Expert in Ruby Programming, DSL, Design Patterns, Concurrency, Data Structures and Algorithms
- 3+ years of design & development of server-side components in Ruby on Linux platform
- Proficient in Relational Database schema design, development with ActiveRecord and query performance tuning
- REST/gRPC Interface design and programming
- Experience with real-time bidirectional data streaming to web/mobile clients
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing/Understanding concepts
- Knowledge of Analytical/OLAP/Columnar and NoSQL databases
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Self Driven with a Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to lead a distributed team with Agile methods
WHY IS THIS VACANCY IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE?
- You will work REMOTE and need to come to the office once a week (in Kiev)
- You will be working in successful product development company in interesting long-term projects
- You will develop core product and participate in customization
- You will work directly with CTO who is the architect of this product
- You will join the project which is in the active development stage
- You will work with colleagues from USA and India.
- You will have an attractive salary with a review after 6 months, semiannual bonuses, flexible working hours, medical insurance
After you apply for the vacancy we will contact you to describe this vacancy in details, answer your questions and ask you more about your experience and what is important for you in a new job.
Will you apply NOW/TODAY?