Company: American product development company
Project: AI Powered Gateway to Enterprise Information Through a Conversational Platform. Every module is driven by AI to deliver a learning application that grows with a user and business needs.
Start of project: 2017
Stage of development: active development stage, development of new and additional features
Team (distributed: USA, India, Ukraine): CTO, Java Developers, NLP Engineers, Front-end Developer, Mobile Developer, UI/UX Designer, Data Analyst.
Working process: REMOTE with a need to come to the office once a week (but if you prefer to work in the office on daily basis - you can go to the office every day as well).
Office location: Kyiv,18/14 Vikentiya Khvoiky St (BC Ost-West)
Conditions: attractive salary in USD, semi-annual FIXED bonuses, medical insurance.
- Design and build scalable conversational, dialog & classification components for real time NLP and Machine Learning pipelines in Java as a part on an AI enabled platform
- Design and assist in building batch processing data pipelines for domain specific model training, maintenance & optimizations
- Design and maintain interfaces (REST/gRPC) for integration with UI and other components & services
- Understand requirements from domain experts to design & build solutions & NLP models
- 5+ years of design & development of large scale distributed systems in Java
- Experience working with complex NLP/NLU based projects & technologies with hands on experience with Word Embeddings, LSTM, Seq2Seq Networks - WILLL BE A PLUS
- Experience with NLP Shallow Algorithms: SRL, Syntax Trees, Constituency Parsing, Part of Speech tagging, Dependency Parsing, Coreference Resolution, NER, Temporal Expressions
- Strong Java skills with a computer science background and ability to write production quality code
- Experience with any Machine Learning tools like TensorFlow/Theano/Keras or DL4J
- Good knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures and Databases
- Good to know: Apache UIMA/RUTA, Stanford NLP, Apache Lucene, Python, Linux
- GIT, Unit Testing, Linux & Docker
WHY IS THIS VACANCY IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE?
- You will work REMOTE and need to come to the office once a week (in Kiev)
- You will be working in successful product development company in interesting long-term projects
- You will work directly with CTO who is the architect of this product
- You will join the project which is in the active development stage
- You will work with colleagues from USA and India.
- You will have an attractive salary with a review after 6 months, semiannual bonuses, flexible working hours, medical insurance
After you apply for the vacancy we will contact you to describe this vacancy in details, answer your questions and ask you more about your experience and what is important for you in a new job.
Will you apply NOW/TODAY?