We are Mindflash, and we build powerful, easy to use training solutions for organizations across the world. We offer a modern SaaS product, and claim over 1,000 satisfied customers (including firms like Uber, Dyson, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and more).
We’re a diverse crew looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our small, flexible sales team and to scale with our growing company. Mindflash has been named one of Fortune's Best Small Company Workplaces. Join our growing team in Colorado!
What you’ll do:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will have a major impact on our business by evangelizing and selling Mindflash's Training Platform to mid-market and enterprise prospects (organizations with 500+ stakeholders to train).
You will help develop our outbound sales playbook and will act as a hunter to generate revenue from sales leads and outbound prospecting calls. Additionally, your ability to manage, and close multiple deals at any given time will be an important factor to success in this role. This is an in office job located in Denver, Colorado.
- 2-5 years of SaaS sales experience carrying a quota AND hitting (or exceeding!) your number;
- Experience developing and delivering compelling sales presentations and product/service demonstrations;
- A scrappy, agile approach to your work and can artfully balance pre-sales activities with a high volume of deals that are in various stages of the sales lifecycle;
- An ability to research, identify, and develop a robust pipeline of outbound prospects;
- University or college degree
3 Reasons to apply:
- You are humble and collaborative;
- You are looking to be a part of a team that believes in team selling;
- You want to be part of a growth story and one of the first on the ground in our new Denver office;
This job may not be for you if...
- You have never carried an aggressive (but achievable!) sales quota, and consistently hit/exceeded your number;
- You get frazzled by juggling multiple deals at once;
- You get nervous about, or break into a cold sweat thinking of making cold calls;
- You have a lone wolf kind of personality;
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply - we look forward to meeting you!