We are Mindflash, and we build powerful, easy to use training solutions for organizations across the world. We offer a modern SaaS product, and claim over 1,000 satisfied customers (including firms like Uber, Dyson, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and more).
Were a diverse crew looking for an Account Executive to join our small, flexible sales team and to scale with our growing company. Mindflash has been named one of Fortune's Best Small Company Workplaces, and we're just launching an office in Denver. Join us as one of the first hires in Colorado!
What youll do:
As an Account Executive, you will have a major impact on our business by evangelizing and selling Mindflashs Training Platform to mid-market and enterprise prospects (organizations with 500+ stakeholders to train). You will help develop our outbound sales playbook and will act as a hunter to generate revenue from sales leads and outbound prospecting calls. Additionally, your ability to manage, and close multiple deals at any given time will be an important factor to success in this role.
- 2-5 years of SaaS sales experience carrying a quota AND hitting (or exceeding!) your number;
- Experience developing and delivering compelling sales presentations and product/service demonstrations;
- A scrappy, agile approach to your work and can artfully balance pre-sales activities with a high volume of deals that are in various stages of the sales lifecycle;
- An ability to research, identify, and develop a robust pipeline of outbound prospects;
- University or college degree
3 Reasons to apply:
- You are humble and collaborative;
- You are looking to be a part of a team that believes in team selling;
- You want to be part of a growth story and one of the first on the ground in our new Denver office;
This job may not be for you if...
- You have never carried an aggressive (but achievable!) sales quota, and consistently hit/exceeded your number;
- You get frazzled by juggling multiple deals at once;
- You get nervous about, or break into a cold sweat thinking of making cold calls;
- You have a lone wolf kind of personality;
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply - we look forward to meeting you!
Mindflash is a leading cloud platform for online training and collaboration for companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Mindflash makes training easier, faster and more effective than ever before, enabling employees to easily access and comprehend information that is vital to their job, anytime, anywhere. Users simply upload existing training materials (PowerPoint, PDF, Word, video, audio), organize them on an easy-to-use visual dashboard, and invite trainees to participate. Mindflash empowers users to access and share content online, and gives trainers unprecedented visibility into how employees interact with and retain information. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Mindflash is a privately held company and is backed by the Investment Group of Santa Barbara (IGSB). Check out some of our 1000+ customers who have completed over 2 million courses with us, at http://www.mindflash.com.