We are Mindflash, and we build powerful, easy to use training solutions for organizations across the world. We offer a modern SaaS product, and claim over 1,000 satisfied customers (including firms like Uber, Dyson, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and more).
We’re a diverse crew looking for an Account Executive to join our small, flexible sales team and to scale with our growing company. Mindflash has been named one of Fortune's Best Small Company Workplaces, and we just launched an office in Denver a couple of months ago. Join our growing team in Colorado!
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have a major impact on our business by evangelizing Mindflash’s Training Platform and building a strong, qualified pipeline of potential customers. This includes prospecting customers by phone, email, LinkedIn, or whatever it takes to get them excited and engaged with Mindflash!
You will not only be responsible for outbound prospecting, but will be expected to be a subject matter expert of all things Mindflash (since you will the the face of the company). You'll gain valuable experience and training in software and sales, and will work with a top-notch team. You'll have daily have access and insight into our product, engineering and customer success operations, and you'll always be cheered on by your teammates!
- 1-3 years of sales or lead generation experience at a high tech or SaaS company;
- Tenacity and a hunter mentality;
- A scrappy, agile approach to your work and a willingness to experiment and try new things;
- An ability to research, identify, and develop a robust pipeline of outbound prospects;
- University or college degree;
- SFDC experience is a major plus;
3 Reasons to apply:
- You are humble and collaborative;
- You are looking to be a part of a team that believes in team selling;
- You want to be part of a growth story and one of the first on the ground in our new Denver office;
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer a quiet environment - we are a fast paced, dynamic, and agile place;
- You get frazzled by juggling multiple tasks at once;
- You get nervous about, or break into a cold sweat thinking of making cold calls;
- You have a “lone wolf” kind of personality;
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply - we look forward to meeting you!
Mindflash is a leading cloud platform for online training and collaboration for companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Mindflash makes training easier, faster and more effective than ever before, enabling employees to easily access and comprehend information that is vital to their job, anytime, anywhere. Users simply upload existing training materials (PowerPoint, PDF, Word, video, audio), organize them on an easy-to-use visual dashboard, and invite trainees to participate. Mindflash empowers users to access and share content online, and gives trainers unprecedented visibility into how employees interact with and retain information. With offices in Palo Alto, CA and Denver, CO, Mindflash is a privately held company and is backed by the Investment Group of Santa Barbara (IGSB). Check out some of our 1000+ customers who have completed millions of courses with us at http://www.mindflash.com