Mimir is looking for an Account Executive!
We are a venture-backed startup in Indianapolis, Indiana focused on building products to serve the Computer Science life cycle. Our primary product, Mimir Classroom, is deployed in dozens of universities allowing computer science instructors to teach their courses more effectively.
On Mimir’s growing team, the Account Executive (internally known as the Customer Success Engineer) reports to the CEO and contributes to outreach efforts and management of key customer accounts. After an initial training period, you will be assigned a portfolio of accounts to expand and leads to pursue.
What you’ll be working on:
- Prospecting, qualifying, and nurturing new sales leads for the Mimir Classroom product.
- Working with the Hubspot CRM to maintain customer data and the sales funnel.
- Engaging directly with collegiate computer science instructors via phone and email outreach to establish and expand business relationships.
- Setting product demo appointments, coordinating discovery period for new and potential users, and moving prospects to close.
- Ensuring customer success by delivering prompt and high-quality support and troubleshooting via email and in-app chat tools.
- Serving as a passionate customer advocate in product and prioritization discussions.
- Collaborating with the team to plan, create, and execute various sales and marketing campaigns.
- One year of experience in business development or inside sales, preferably selling SaaS products to educators
- Interest in Computer Science and the higher education space (bonus: introductory-level coding knowledge)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Qualities that will help you succeed:
- You work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate the highest degree of quick-thinking, intuition, and good judgment in your work.
- You're accepting of ambiguity and highly driven to be successful. You’ll get tons of support, but not a lot of guidance. We'll work with you to set your goals and ask you to find the best way to reach them.
- You are an active contributor with stellar communication skills who works for the betterment of the team.
- You take pride in ownership of projects and are able to balance multiple priorities against deadlines.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited paid time off and discretionary vacation bonus
- On-site gym membership and fitness tracker stipend
- Continued education and professional development stipend
- Free downtown Indianapolis parking
$40,000-$50,000 base; $60,000-$70,000 on-target-earnings after a 3-6 month training period.
While we’d love to expand our search to outside the United States, we do not currently have the facilities to help you get a US Visa. For this reason we are only hiring permanent US residents.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.