Mimir is venture backed startup in Indianapolis, Indiana focused on creating products to serve the computer science life cycle. Our primary product, Mimir Classroom, is deployed in dozens of universities allowing computer science instructors to teach their courses more effectively.
As a part of Mimir’s growing team, you’ll work directly with our CEO to help instructors on Mimir Classroom teach thousands of students across the country by providing curriculum and other resources.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas.
- Experience teaching computer science to collegiate or adult learners.
- Strong understanding of programming skills and computer science theory/concepts.
- Ability to pickup new programming languages (most of our work will be in Java, C, and Python).
- Create lessons, projects, exercises and other resources in various programming languages to aid our instructors and students.
- Publish data and research driven content around computer science best practices.
- Collaborate with instructors at universities like Michigan State and Clemson to help them translate their curriculum onto Mimir Classroom.
- Work with our product team to ideate and design features on Mimir Classroom to provide a better course experience and increase learning outcomes.
Who We Are Looking For:
- An entrepreneur at heart. There’s no blueprint or playbook here. You’ll have to demonstrate the highest degree of quick-thinking, intuition, and empathy in your work.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented. We’re a small but mighty team. We value people that are humble, care a lot about their teammates, and put the needs of the group first.
- Highly driven to be successful. You’ll get tons of support, but not a lot of guidance. We’ll help you set your goals, but expect you to find the best way to reach them.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, and often-changing startup environment.
- Stock Options
- HRA Health Plan
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Relocation Available