Mimir Is Looking For A Technical Product Manager!
Mimir is venture backed startup in Indianapolis, Indiana focused on creating products to serve the Computer Science life cycle. Our primary product, Mimir Classroom, is deployed in more than 75 universities allowing computer science instructors to teach their courses more effectively.
As a part of Mimir's growing team, you'll work directly with our CEO to help plan and coordinate the evolution of our current and future products. In this role you will be responsible for managing feedback/ideas, building out a product feature backlog with clear specifications, and improving our team's understanding of the market. An understanding of both user interface design and development is expected.
This position has a tremendous impact on the direction of the company. You will ultimately be responsible for the realization of one or more products, from ideation to deployment.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of product management practices and experience working with engineering and design teams.
- An entrepreneur at heart. There’s no blueprint or playbook here. You’ll have to demonstrate the highest degree of quick-thinking, intuition, and empathy in your work.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented. We’re a small but mighty team. We value people that are humble, care a lot about their teammates, and put the needs of the group first.
- Highly driven to be successful. You’ll get tons of support, but not a lot of guidance. We’ll help you set your goals, but expect you to find the best way to reach them.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, and often-changing startup environment.
- A strong technical background. You should be able to write and understand code.
- Own the immediate and long-term product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of user experience and serve as the user’s #1 advocate
- Outline and prioritize feature specs and work with the development team to see them through to deployment
- Work with the engineering team to test and bughunt new features before release.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop user experiences around new features
- Define and use data-driven analysis to identify and fill product gaps
- Assist marketing in persona research and devising informed marketing strategies
- Help develop product pricing and positioning
- Conduct interviews and demonstration calls with potential customers
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding among users and non-technical team members
- $60,000-$80,000 Salary
- Competitive Stock Options
- HRA Health Plan
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Relocation Available