Verda is an angel-funded cannabis technology startup based in Waterloo Ontario. We envision a world where consumers can purchase cannabis conveniently and safely through technology and operations excellence.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who loves finding innovative solutions to difficult challenges, someone who approaches problems from all angles and always strives to find the best solutions.
Here at Verda you will be working as part of our team trying to revolutionize the cannabis industry by changing the way users interact with cannabis products. You will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our Web platforms. You must be comfortable working as part of a team, while being self-initiated and adaptive.
Your tasks at Verda, as part of the Web development team would include:
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Working along side the product team to extend the capabilities of our existing Web platforms; including new features, optimization, and maintenance
- Implementing new web portal features and upgrades
- Organizing, and Prioritizing your work efficiently
- Ensuring Cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility
- Using front end build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, etc
- Unit testing
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with front end technologies like Angular or Vue.js
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Responsive web design experience
- Node and npm/yarn
Compensation: Salary + Equity Compensation Package