Company: Milexa Group
Position: eCommerce Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Location: Liverpool City Centre (Baltic Triangle)
Reports to: Head of Digital
The mission of the eCommerce Manager is to bring continuous improvement to our websites from a conversion and user perspective. Managing the eCommerce Team, you will work closely with other areas of the business and utilise data to identify areas of improvement and address these on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for a driven eCommerce Manager with 2+ years experience in the area.
We are looking for an individual to join our fast-paced, results-driven Digital Team. Working closely with an established team, you will utilise your data skills and project management experience to bring constant improvements to our websites and drive the strongest possible results through an ongoing CRO program. You will have proven experience in managing a team, driving projects forward, creating and managing processes, and communicating with wider teams/individuals.
With an analytical approach and a passion for data/insight, you will identify key opportunities to drive continued conversion rate increases in a business undergoing a hyper-growth phase.
Role Objectives & Outcomes/Goals
Drive the build and implementation of a CRO program for the business. Be responsible for the running of this on an ongoing basis.
- Devise, run, and accurately measure A/B tests on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the eCommerce team inline with the management expectations of the business.
- Establish a merchandising program for the business and ensure this is running on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out a thorough audit of our existing Google Analytics setup in order to gain a sound understanding of our data and to provide a list of recommendations for improvement of this data.
- Ensure the conversion targets for the business are met
- Work with wider teams to ensure our company roadmap is adhered to and delivered effectively.
Utilise data skills and knowledge of the business to be constantly identifying new opportunities to improve our websites from both a user experience and conversion perspective.
- Use a priortisation framework to turn these opportunities into a roadmap for the eCommerce Team. Manage this on an ongoing basis.
- Be constantly running CRO tests in line with the above roadmap and opportunities.
- Measure the performance of these tests and communicate results with wider teams/stakeholders in a clear, easy-to-understand way (where required).
- Ensure that our websites are being proactively merchandised on an ongoing basis, inline with data and business requirements.
- Effectively manage the eCommerce Team and associated processes.
- Work with the Brand Team to ensure their guidelines and activity are adhered to and supported at all times.
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure website changes/tests are launched in the most effective manner.
- Work closely with wider teams to understand their plans and feedback on any potential impact on website performance or user experience. Also assist with the measurement of this.
- Be responsible for the reporting and communication of website performance at all times.
Skills, Competencies, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Ability to analyse data accurately and turn this into meaningful insight
- Ability to communicate findings effectively
- An expert level understanding of Google Analytics
- Proven experience in running CRO tests and improving the conversion rate of a site(s)
- Hands on experience using CRO software
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in managing projects and working to deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritise projects through accurately assessing ease and impact
- An appreciation for brand
- Experience in working with Development Teams.
- An inherent ability to think differently and spot new ideas/opportunities
- A genuine passion for all things digital
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in carrying out user research
- An understanding of basic UX principles
- Experience in working with large scale international sites
- Experience in working with high traffic websites
About Milexa Group
Our mission at Milexa Group is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. We design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
Our core products of bespoke wall and floor coverings give us a unique offering, and brings totally new design possibilities to our customers. We have a passion for launching innovative new products into established markets, and our aim is to be industry leading in every space we enter.
Our business is based around innovation and creativity, and we’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in our organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
We’re passionate about our company values and want people who align well with them to join our team. If you feel that you’re well aligned to our core values then we’d love to hear from you.