Join our team and build your career as one of our service consultants.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters.
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service.
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics.
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times.
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Experience in sales or retail is plus
- Valid driver's license