Foreign or Domestic Parts counter associate
Wholesale and/or Dealership Experience preferred
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies all necessary parties when special ordered parts have been received.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts and replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer and that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
Qualified candidates will posses:
• MUST have prior automotive parts sales or dealership experience
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude!
• Valid Drivers license - Pre-Employment Background Check Required.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
• Exceptional Customer/Team handling/service skills
• Ability to work flexible schedules
• ADP/CDK experience preferred a plus
Must be a Team Player!
Qualified Enthusiastic candidates only
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, certifications, and CSI
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Company Paid Training
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Days