What’s the role involve?
As an intern at Middle Seat, you’ll work with the email and advertising teams at our office in our Washington, DC Dupont Circle office by trafficking ads, writing emails, pulling together reports, analyzing email and ads performance, and handling some administrative tasks.
This role is for you if:
- You’re excited by the idea of working for uber-progressive clients doing great work on the ground.
- You enjoy the idea of testing different creative options and analyzing performance data of each testing variant (oh la la)
- You’re technically adept and pick up new tools easily
- You’re a senior or in your last year of an undergraduate program
It would be nice if you:
- Have a background in social media management or digital advertising
- Have some experience with basic graphic design
- Have worked on a political campaign
- Have some experience in Facebook Business Manager and Google Adwords
- Are a fantastic writer
And it’s essential that you:
- Are committed to working for left-of-the-left political candidates and causes
- Are a team player